Thursday, August 30, 2007

Piano Man




This happens to be the toy of the week. Both Kailey and Owen have been rockin' and rollin' to this sharp little piano from Grandma Karel. This piano is WAY better than my synchronizer circa 1988 that I earned from my ONE summer filing community band music for my dad. (That's a WHOLE other story for those of you not familiar with the Sousa/Community Band...someday, someday). Back to our piano. It has great beats, a microphone and a turn table. Owen often surprises himself with the noises he can make with the piano (well, he surprises himself with all of his noises, but again, that's for another day) and Kailey just dances.

2 comments:

nancycurb said...

I can't decide if I see more of Mom or Paul in these pics! So very cute!

toosie said...

That big grin is priceless!

G Toos