Sunday, December 9, 2007

Okay, okay, we're back!







I'm sorry we've been gone for a while, but it's been a loooong few weeks around here! We were all set to see my entire family for the Thanksgiving holiday, until Kailey came down with bronchitis and pneumonia. While Kailey was on antibiotics, both Owen and I got incredibly sick and were down for the count. It's taken almost two weeks to get over our sickies, but as Paul always says, normal has never felt so good! Needless to say, we didn't make it to Thanksgiving and I'm so very sad about it! I never get to see my nieces because they live in Texas and feel extremely disappointed. I hope everyone understands our absence, but I still feel sad. Anyhow, we have recovered and went to our annual CG Christmas party yesterday. The CG has quite the connections, as Santa flew in via the helicopter. If you look closely, you can see him sitting in the door as it landed. Unfortunately, everyone got quite pelted by the rotor wash kicking up a nice snow cloud. Ooops! Kailey has been asking Santa for 'Beauuuuuutil Shoes' (And yes, she says it just like an intoxicated Anna Nicole Smith at some awards show a few years back). However, once she saw Santa, it took a while to warm up to him, and well, Owen never did warm up to him. Finally, Kailey was brave enough and passed her wishes on to Santa. Only time will tell if Santa was really listening!

1 comment:

toosie said...

Cute pictures. Santa scares me too, Owen!

G Toos